Hey guys, for todays post I wanted to post nothing but purple wall photos since I felt that my top blended into the brick wall and the jacket blended with the green building but since I didn't have enough,  decided to just post them all the ones where I was camouflaging wearing camouflage, get it? hahaha ok I thought it was funny. All jokes aside hope you like. Xo 


 




Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

 

 Hey guys, for todays post I wanted to post nothing but purple wall photos since I felt that my top blended into the brick wall and the jacket blended with the green building but since I didn't have enough,  decided to just post them all the ones where I was camouflaging wearing camouflage, get it? hahaha ok I thought it was funny. All jokes aside hope you like. Xo 


 




Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

 

7 comments

  1. Love that jacket. It is such a staple in every closet.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love so much how camouflage + white & nude go well together, such a good match <333 And that purple wall is the cherry on the top ;)

    http://i-think-its-today.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit!
    I love camouflage!

    http://modernastrega.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done! - I looked at the Wiki on this and it did not have as detailed info - thank you!I totally agree. King Size Male Enhancement What are your criteria? Lately Ive been following Damon Vickers, a finacial luminary from Seattle. If you havnt read his book about one global currency, you should get your hands on a copy. I believe that people dont really know the magnitude of the situation we face today. To have a top strategist like Damon Vickers, who called the market plummet in both 2000 and 2008, publicly express the fears of many of the approach of a one world government is fantastic.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/king-size-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to check out quality content so I happy to discover many first-class point here in the post, King Size Male Enhancement writing is simply huge, thank you for the post Hi, I just check out texts on your site and I became interested in the topic. I like your content and I am thinking whether I could use your words in my work? Would it be probable? If yes, please contact with me. Thanks.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/king-size-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page