Hey guys, here is another outfit I wore in Chicago this past weekend. Again I wore sneakers most of the day since we did so much walking, we shot some photos during the day but we decided to shoot some at night instead even though my makeup was pretty much gone I love the results. I did a little bit of shopping this day so another Denim on Denim look coming next week shot in Chicago. 





 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK
Hey guys, here is another outfit I wore in Chicago this past weekend. Again I wore sneakers most of the day since we did so much walking, we shot some photos during the day but we decided to shoot some at night instead even though my makeup was pretty much gone I love the results. I did a little bit of shopping this day so another Denim on Denim look coming next week shot in Chicago. 





 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

3 comments

  1. unfortunatelly the quality of the pics is not the best,but i like it anyway

    Lady-Pa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. our first time shooting so late at night reason I prefer day photos but hopefully for next time the quality will improve. Xo

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page