Hello guys this past weekend I was in San Antonio and shot these few photos at The Alamo. I loved the bohemian vibe of my outfit this day that matched perfect with my new bag from MyBag.






Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK



 Hello guys this past weekend I was in San Antonio and shot these few photos at The Alamo. I loved the bohemian vibe of my outfit this day that matched perfect with my new bag from MyBag.






Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

5 comments

  1. Love the boho feel of this look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a perfect outfit!! xx

    http://sonvas.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks pertaining to spreading that great subject material on your web site. I discovered it on the internet. I am going to check to come back once Black Label No you post extra aricles.I have wanted to post something like this on one of my blogs and this has given me an idea. Thank you.I can see that you are putting a lots of efforts into your blog. Keep posting the good work.Some really helpful information in there. Bookmarked. Nice to see your site. Thanks.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/black-label-no/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page