Hey guys, here I am wearing my current favorite crop top tee at the moment "Love yourself first" from Lunatic Daily paired with my favorite high waisted jeans from Express. I wore this last week for a little project I did with Style Haul wearing this tee 3 different ways a mini video coming soon on my youtube channel. 





Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK


Hey guys, here I am wearing my current favorite crop top tee at the moment "Love yourself first" from Lunatic Daily paired with my favorite high waisted jeans from Express. I wore this last week for a little project I did with Style Haul wearing this tee 3 different ways a mini video coming soon on my youtube channel. 





Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

4 comments

  1. This is a fascinating article by the way. I am going to go ahead and save this article for my brother to read later on tonight. King Size Male Enhancement Keep up the fine work.Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel strongly about it and enjoy studying more on this topic. If possible, as you acquire experience, would you mind updating your weblog with far more data? Its very helpful for me.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/king-size-male-enhancement/


    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really love the way you styled in this post. The combination of white and a darker denim colour is very chic!
    www.anicheberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just chatting with my coworker about this today at Outback steak house. Don't remember how in the world we landed on the topic in truth, King Size Male Enhancement they brought it up. I do recall eating a outstanding fruit salad with cranberries on it. I digress I admire your work , thankyou for all the interesting posts .Im happy I found this weblog, I couldnt discover any data on this topic matter prior to. I also run a site and if you want to ever serious in a little bit of guest writing for me if achievable really feel free to let me know, im always appear for people to examine out my site. Please stop by and leave a comment sometime! http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/king-size-male-enhancement/


    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page