Hey guys, the day I shot these photos I also shot a video showcasing how to wear this crop top 3 ways. Its my first attempt at an actual fashion Lookbook video more than one look in it. I hope you guys like it hopefully I will only improve in doing them. :) 





Instagram Photo @ashesintofashion

Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK


 Hey guys, the day I shot these photos I also shot a video showcasing how to wear this crop top 3 ways. Its my first attempt at an actual fashion Lookbook video more than one look in it. I hope you guys like it hopefully I will only improve in doing them. :) 





Instagram Photo @ashesintofashion

Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

5 comments

  1. I love those shorts on you and just the relaxed feel of the entire look!

    www.anicheberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how cute and casual this outfit is. Your videos are always the best <3

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video ! you did great love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article, I just passed this onto a co-worker who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because King Size Male Enhancement I discovered it for him. :). So let me rephrase that: Thanks for the treat! But yeah Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is very helpful for me. Two thumb up for this blog post!Thanks for this read mate. Well, this is my first visit to your blog! But I admire the precious time and effort you put into it, especially into interesting articles you share here!http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/king-size-male-enhancement/


    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page