Hey Guys here is the first look of 3 that I did for this romper from H&M as part of a video I also filmed should be up soon on my Youtube Channel HERE. for this look I decided to do a little of mixing prints since my heels are snake printed which I loved they are from JustFab.com




 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

Hey Guys here is the first look of 3 that I did for this romper from H&M as part of a video I also filmed should be up soon on my Youtube Channel HERE. for this look I decided to do a little of mixing prints since my heels are snake printed which I loved they are from JustFab.com




 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

1 comment

  1. Great text. I like your web design also. continue your good work.I have had my brand new Apple iphone Four for less than a couple of days now and i should point BrainFire out that for any individual thinking of getting an phone, just purchase the 3gs. Not only will you save a lot of money but you will probably save yourself a great deal of headaches.Do you care if I post part of this on my webpage if I post a link back to this site?http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/brainfire/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page