Hey guys, so here is the last look for this romper part of a video I filmed for style haul. I must confess this was my favorite since I usually don't like anything strapless on me so this white trench from Missguided HERE made me feel a little more comfortable. Watch the video down below :) 




 Photography : Daniel Meza


Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 


Hey guys, so here is the last look for this romper part of a video I filmed for style haul. I must confess this was my favorite since I usually don't like anything strapless on me so this white trench from Missguided HERE made me feel a little more comfortable. Watch the video down below :) 




 Photography : Daniel Meza


Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

4 comments

  1. You look amazing as usual, and in love with that romper. Love the print.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you show how to wear items in a number of ways!
    www.anicheberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wesome and an highly interesting post to stumble at on this awesome website! Never input some feedback but now just could not resist. BrainFire Thanks for posting this, it was very informative and helped me very much The design of this website looks awesome, not bad content either.I'm having a weird issue I cannot seem to be able to subscribe your feed, I'm using google reader by the way.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/brainfire/


    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a excellent day!. There are some interesting points in that clause but I don't know if I see all of them middle to center . There is some validity but V-STAMINA I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good clause, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner too. Hair Loss Treatment
    Recommendable post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. Helpful stimulating to see content from other writers and study a little something there. Let me apply certain of your content on my blog on hand mind. Natually Ill give you a link time for your web page. Appreciate your sharing.http://www.supplements4help.com/v-stamina/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page