Hey guys, here is the 1st look of 3 featuring this super cute romper from H&M. I don't know why these photos quality got lost when uploaded but I also filmed  a youtube video for the 3 looks you can watch down below  ;) 
Let me know which look you prefer and hope you like the video.




 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 




Hey guys, here is the 1st look of 3 featuring this super cute romper from H&M. I don't know why these photos quality got lost when uploaded but I also filmed  a youtube video for the 3 looks you can watch down below  ;) 
Let me know which look you prefer and hope you like the video.




 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 




6 comments

  1. Amazing look :)

    Sofia
    http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leaf print. Such a different take on the usual floral print.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely playsuit! You look beautiful.
    www.anicheberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god ........... How to make this Amazing fashion blog. I am a big fan of you and visit this fashion blog daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent webpage you have here. Should you will find the time, take a look at this website Take a Look I have been spending so much time onHello Guru, BrainFire what entice you to post an article. This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/brainfire/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page