Hey Guys, Here is what I wore for 4th of July and to be honest worst day to wear this dress lol I ate way too much and then we decided to go on a picnic and wait for the fireworks with friends. I couldn't sit and all the food made me feel super bloated it was kinda like thanksgiving don't wear anything too tight when you know you will be eating more than the usual lol ... I ended up borrowing a loose romper from my friend Lupe so she saved the day. However I loveeee my dress you can find it HERE how I wore it with heels HERE


Instagram @ashesintofashion

Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK








Hey Guys, Here is what I wore for 4th of July and to be honest worst day to wear this dress lol I ate way too much and then we decided to go on a picnic and wait for the fireworks with friends. I couldn't sit and all the food made me feel super bloated it was kinda like thanksgiving don't wear anything too tight when you know you will be eating more than the usual lol ... I ended up borrowing a loose romper from my friend Lupe so she saved the day. However I loveeee my dress you can find it HERE how I wore it with heels HERE


Instagram @ashesintofashion

Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK






7 comments

  1. Love the way you paired this dress with sneakers for a more casual and sporty look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of the stripped dress and those shoes!
    www.anicheberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that its really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. King Size Male Enhancement I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!Its rare for me to discover something on the net that is as entertaining and fascinating as what youve got here. Your page is sweet, your graphics are outstanding, and whats more, you use reference that are relevant to what youre talking about. You are definitely one in a million, keep up the good work!http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/king-size-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister saved this web publication for me and I have been reading through it for the past couple hrs. This is really going to aid me and Black Label No my friends for our class project. By the way, I like the way you write.I'm having a small issue I cant get my reader to pickup your feed, I'm using google reader fyi.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/black-label-no/

    ReplyDelete
  5. available to the muscle this justifies you know this Heinleintraining in using green studies when Wilson fromthese guys dick wanted reviews the this study said they were lookingahead to really be careful ..
    http://www.x4facts.com/black-label-no/

    ReplyDelete
  6. media is completely owned by these corporations that are suing and they have gotten massive judgments from these arbitration processes take a look at what's going on in Greece today this is a story .
    http://www.optimalstackfacts.org/king-size-male-enhancement-pills-faqs/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page