Hey Guys, lately I've been in an olive mood I noticed that I've been wearing this color non stop. I wore this last week actually two days in a row trying to shoot photos wearing it ...  you know me always doing this ( if you watch my youtube vlogs you would know lol) one day for dinner and the other to the movies with my friends Rosy & Lupe. My jumpsuit is from Justfab ;) 



 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK 
OLIVE JUMPSUITS



Hey Guys, lately I've been in an olive mood I noticed that I've been wearing this color non stop. I wore this last week actually two days in a row trying to shoot photos wearing it ...  you know me always doing this ( if you watch my youtube vlogs you would know lol) one day for dinner and the other to the movies with my friends Rosy & Lupe. My jumpsuit is from Justfab ;) 



 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK 
OLIVE JUMPSUITS

4 comments

  1. Me encantan los jumpsuits y mas si son verde militar! Vas perfecta!
    un beso...


    Zapatos Rojos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great jumpsuit. Love the look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog has lots of extremely useful stuff on it! Cheers for informing me.Incredibly Too bad there arent many blogs of this calibre today. Diabazole I think the second paragraph pretty much says everything.the majority of People are bound to find this really important. I really like the point you are making with your last paragraph.http://www.healthsupreviews.com/diabazole/


    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page