Here is the actual outfit I was wearing the day I shot the outfit photos for what I wore for the Bcbgeneration store opening event and these are officially the last ones I have with my dark hair until I don't know when lol. I love the dark hair for photos and all but in person I feel more me with light, maybe since I had black hair for 5 years if not longer and was the first hair color I ever did... I get bored super fast.  I decided to finally go back to light after 7 months having it back dark waiting for about 3 months for my hair to fade the dark away. 




 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK


 Here is the actual outfit I was wearing the day I shot the outfit photos for what I wore for the Bcbgeneration store opening event and these are officially the last ones I have with my dark hair until I don't know when lol. I love the dark hair for photos and all but in person I feel more me with light, maybe since I had black hair for 5 years if not longer and was the first hair color I ever did... I get bored super fast.  I decided to finally go back to light after 7 months having it back dark waiting for about 3 months for my hair to fade the dark away. 




 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

1 comment

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post,Diabazole I will try to get the hang of it!http://www.healthsupreviews.com/diabazole/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page