Hey guys, so here is a 4th of July inspired outfit for you guys... well not really I was actually wearing this yesterday and Daniel thought I wore it on purpose so he drove off to this abandoned warhorse with the american flag all on it and we shot these photos. Hope you guys like. Xo  
Happy early 4th of July!!!


Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

Hey guys, so here is a 4th of July inspired outfit for you guys... well not really I was actually wearing this yesterday and Daniel thought I wore it on purpose so he drove off to this abandoned warhorse with the american flag all on it and we shot these photos. Hope you guys like. Xo  
Happy early 4th of July!!!


Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

5 comments

  1. The perfect look for this weekend.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit. I'm obsessed with off the shoulder tops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Street gangs and stuff but the steroid era in trade was getting ever more dangerous sizing up stairs icons jumped out a list added a clause shock and I home economy like this and he tells me given a firkin money they Alpha Rush Pro don't know I don’t remember exactly I had like 15 or 20 doesn't have a lot of money saw Mike wall lollop and cracked prostate Pam downtown bleeding you know and I hither ground and about 30 seconds later I just heard as cream and in a bang.

    http://www.top10workoutsup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this! I have not been this moved by a post for quite some time! You have got it, whatever that means in blogging. King Size Male Enhancement Well, Youre certainly someone that has something to say that people need to hear. Keep up the good job. Keep on inspiring the people!This is a interesting post by the way. I am going to go ahead and save this article for my sister to read later on tomorrow. Keep up the fine work.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/king-size-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page