Hey guys, can't believe we have came to the end of August. To be honest I'm so ready for fall to bring out all my duster coats (which I've still been wearing lately) anyways back to todays post. I finally wore this burgundy cap I found last month at a gas station and was so excited, I actually found a better one HERE for you guys. I didn't really plan this outfit at all if not I would have done a less loose fitting top to show off the highwaisted jeans I had on from Missguided HERE. I did attempt to dress it up with the heels and the bag but completely transformed it switching the heels for some sneakers later, I personal liked it better this way but the sneakers made it a lot more comfy and sporty. 


Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK


 Hey guys, can't believe we have came to the end of August. To be honest I'm so ready for fall to bring out all my duster coats (which I've still been wearing lately) anyways back to todays post. I finally wore this burgundy cap I found last month at a gas station and was so excited, I actually found a better one HERE for you guys. I didn't really plan this outfit at all if not I would have done a less loose fitting top to show off the highwaisted jeans I had on from Missguided HERE. I did attempt to dress it up with the heels and the bag but completely transformed it switching the heels for some sneakers later, I personal liked it better this way but the sneakers made it a lot more comfy and sporty. 


Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

3 comments

  1. Never been a ball cap kind of girl, but loving how its being styled, who knew. And can never go wrong with a pop of color.

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page