Hey guys so here is another look from a mini video I'm currently editing for my youtube channel and the last before going yet another time lighter on my hair. I know, I know so much damage but I really want a new look or vibe to my looks. Hopefully I can get the color just a tiny bit lighter blonde since I felt this was a little too warm for what I have in mind. Hope you like todays look which happens to be one of my favorites worn twice already last time with my dark hair, now this and I'm sure again with the color I'm striving to get. Links to what I'm wearing down below. 









 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK




Hey guys so here is another look from a mini video I'm currently editing for my youtube channel and the last before going yet another time lighter on my hair. I know, I know so much damage but I really want a new look or vibe to my looks. Hopefully I can get the color just a tiny bit lighter blonde since I felt this was a little too warm for what I have in mind. Hope you like todays look which happens to be one of my favorites worn twice already last time with my dark hair, now this and I'm sure again with the color I'm striving to get. Links to what I'm wearing down below. 









 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

5 comments

  1. Love your look. I am obsessed with kimonos.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flip My Binary Account Review Nowadays, the binary options platforms have become online based and they don't rely on the conventional indicators that the foreign exchange platforms contain. However, it is quite possible to use the same set of indicators that are used in foreign exchange platforms so as to analyze the trades and use them in the binary options markets as well. Apart from these indicators, the traders can also use custom made indicators specifically for assessing the MT4 charts and obtaining signals to use the same for binary options market. http://www.getresponse.com/archive/realrreview/Flip-My-Binary-Account-Review-Is-this-Legit-162043501.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos! You are beyond stunning, girl. Love the lighting...and your outfit :) Can't wait to see that video.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and i were absolutely ecstatic that Edward managed to conclude his studies through your precious recommendations he Diabazole received from your blog. It is now and again perplexing to just happen to be giving away procedures that other folks may have been trying to sell. We really do know we now have the blog owner to give thanks to because of that. http://www.healthsupreviews.com/diabazole/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page