Hey guys, here is a look from my recent Bcbgeneration Haul up on my youtube channel. This weekend I shot 2 looks well 3 but one I didn't like how it photographed with a video so I'm debating if posting the third look or not lets see if not the video will feature 2 looks only. Like I mentioned on my last post I'm in the process of going light on my hair and I can't wait to finish or try to accomplish what I have in mind. Shop this look below, this is actually a top and pants not a jumpsuit or a dress as it seems too be.. reason I love it  :) 



 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK


 Hey guys, here is a look from my recent Bcbgeneration Haul up on my youtube channel. This weekend I shot 2 looks well 3 but one I didn't like how it photographed with a video so I'm debating if posting the third look or not lets see if not the video will feature 2 looks only. Like I mentioned on my last post I'm in the process of going light on my hair and I can't wait to finish or try to accomplish what I have in mind. Shop this look below, this is actually a top and pants not a jumpsuit or a dress as it seems too be.. reason I love it  :) 



 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

7 comments

  1. I love your set, the colors are beautiful!
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a unique piece. Love it.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!

    Xo,
    Jamesia

    www.theglamagent.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please inform me it labored proper? I dont wish to sumit it again if i would not have to! Either the blog glitced out or im an idiot, the second option V-STAMINA doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an ideal blog! Anyway, in my language, there are not much good source like this.Can I make a suggestion? I feel youve bought something good here. But what should you added a couple links to a web page that backs up what youre saying? Or possibly you would give us one thing to take a look at, one thing that may connect what youre saying to something tangible? Only a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there arent a lot good source like this.http://www.supplements4help.com/v-stamina/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that this dress! You look very good and put together.
    www.anicheberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! Thanks for sharing this. I read over the article and I really love all the things. By the way, could we get a chance to cooperate on SNS/Blog? We’ll pay $. tonylau86china@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The specific illustrations you have made, the straightforward blog menu, the relationships you help promote its got most spectacular, and its really Diabazole leading our son in addition to the family recognize that the matter is interesting, and thats incredibly vital. Thanks for all!you are actually a just right webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing. It sort of feels that youre doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a wonderful job on this matter!http://www.healthsupreviews.com/diabazole/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page