Hey guys, how cute is my new skort romper? available in Black and Navy ( link down below) ... not much to say on todays post except that I'm currently editing a new video for my youtube channel and that I'm loving my new hair. Happy Monday. Xo  




Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK


 Hey guys, how cute is my new skort romper? available in Black and Navy ( link down below) ... not much to say on todays post except that I'm currently editing a new video for my youtube channel and that I'm loving my new hair. Happy Monday. Xo  




Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

5 comments

  1. Love those sunglasses with your navy romper. SO CHIC! And I'm really liking your new hair :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new romper , that color looks great on you !
    X,Abril
    The color palette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love playsuits/rompers. So easy to wear! Love how you paired navy with the nude heels. Great color combo.

    xo Asia
    http://www.asiajackson.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great romper, and it looks amazing on you! Also in love with your new hair xo

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less!
    www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely! I love the colour and how you paired it with the nude heels.
    www.anicheberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page