Hey guys , I'm wearing my hair in a pony RARE I usually have to be in the mood for them in order to wear them. Todays look I'm in all white again this time in a jumpsuit from MissFoxy HERE which I loved but since I'm petite was a little too long on me so I had to tie it around my neck . I knew I wanted to wear it with my duster jacket from missguided HERE, also how cuteeee is my little backpack? from MyBag HERE. Hope you like the look. Xo  
Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 


Hey guys , I'm wearing my hair in a pony RARE I usually have to be in the mood for them in order to wear them. Todays look I'm in all white again this time in a jumpsuit from MissFoxy HERE which I loved but since I'm petite was a little too long on me so I had to tie it around my neck . I knew I wanted to wear it with my duster jacket from missguided HERE, also how cuteeee is my little backpack? from MyBag HERE. Hope you like the look. Xo  
Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page