Hey guys, so the day I decide to get lazy and don't finish my eyemakep, the day got super cloudy and I really didn't like my look with sunglasses on and my neutral eye look made didn't photograph well so I shot with sunglasses on. Ok too much complaining ...we shot these photos in this super cute town in Michigan I shot a few bag photos for MyBag.net . We spent the entire weekend here and we even got a super cool movie theater tour which was not like your average movie theaters it was kinda creepy from how huge and antique it was, I didn't think about taking my camera but I did snapchat it all. I should really get back to vlogging makes me mad I can't show you.  








Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK




Hey guys, so the day I decide to get lazy and don't finish my eyemakep, the day got super cloudy and I really didn't like my look with sunglasses on and my neutral eye look made didn't photograph well so I shot with sunglasses on. Ok too much complaining ...we shot these photos in this super cute town in Michigan I shot a few bag photos for MyBag.net . We spent the entire weekend here and we even got a super cool movie theater tour which was not like your average movie theaters it was kinda creepy from how huge and antique it was, I didn't think about taking my camera but I did snapchat it all. I should really get back to vlogging makes me mad I can't show you.  








Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK


Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page