Hey guys, on Monday I had the pleasure to attend a lunch with L'Oréal Paris along with a few more Dallas Blogger/Youtubers. We sat down with celebrity hair stylist Marcos Carrasquillo to catch up on the latest hair trends and products from the brand. Most are perfect for me since I just went lilac, like The Advanced Power Moisture & Advanced Nutri-Gloss Collection which I can't wait to start using, they also talked about The Superior Preference Collection.
 Check them out HERE.  




My Friends Lupe & Rosy from at828twins.com 


What I'm Wearing - Blazer/Dress from Hanellei HERE , Romper from Charlotte Russe
Bag from Mybag.net , Heels Windsor  

Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

Hey guys, on Monday I had the pleasure to attend a lunch with L'Oréal Paris along with a few more Dallas Blogger/Youtubers. We sat down with celebrity hair stylist Marcos Carrasquillo to catch up on the latest hair trends and products from the brand. Most are perfect for me since I just went lilac, like The Advanced Power Moisture & Advanced Nutri-Gloss Collection which I can't wait to start using, they also talked about The Superior Preference Collection.
 Check them out HERE.  




My Friends Lupe & Rosy from at828twins.com 


What I'm Wearing - Blazer/Dress from Hanellei HERE , Romper from Charlotte Russe
Bag from Mybag.net , Heels Windsor  

Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page