Hey Guys, the struggle was real shooting in this outfit ... ok first the lighting kept changing on us and 2nd I was kinda boiling up in these boots. I'm so ready for my favorite season, so I can wear these boots and start layering up, since I didnt have a grey loose dress I improvised and stole my hubby grey tee wearing it as a dress with shorts underneath of course. My boots are from Fashion Nova HERE

Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK



Hey Guys, the struggle was real shooting in this outfit ... ok first the lighting kept changing on us and 2nd I was kinda boiling up in these boots. I'm so ready for my favorite season, so I can wear these boots and start layering up, since I didnt have a grey loose dress I improvised and stole my hubby grey tee wearing it as a dress with shorts underneath of course. My boots are from Fashion Nova HERE

Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK



1 comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page