Hey guys, todays post has to be one of my favorite looks I've ever worn. Both my duster coat HERE and heels HERE are from Missguided, can't wait to wear them again btw they are actually super comfy I was able to wear them all day. Mini Video for this look coming Friday and will update this post with it. Sunglasses and bag from Mybag.net









Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK




Hey guys, todays post has to be one of my favorite looks I've ever worn. Both my duster coat HERE and heels HERE are from Missguided, can't wait to wear them again btw they are actually super comfy I was able to wear them all day. Mini Video for this look coming Friday and will update this post with it. Sunglasses and bag from Mybag.net









Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

4 comments

  1. omg wow! you look like a superstar!
    love the boots

    Lady-Pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bag and hair :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heels! Love it, looking flawless as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous you are! Awesome vest and shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page