Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating the blog as often this week, I actually do have content thanks to my friend Rosy from HimHerDog.com ,we were each others photographers coordinating without even planning on most if not all of our outfits. Shooting with her was different but so much fun!
 I've been busy over at youtube working on lots of videos.
 

 WHAT I'M WEARING 
Coat: WantmyLook HERE
Top: NecessaryClothing HERE
Leggings: Victorias Secret 
Heels: Solewish HERE


Don't forget to go check out Rosys photos at828twins.com
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating the blog as often this week, I actually do have content thanks to my friend Rosy from HimHerDog.com ,we were each others photographers coordinating without even planning on most if not all of our outfits. Shooting with her was different but so much fun!
 I've been busy over at youtube working on lots of videos.
 

 WHAT I'M WEARING 
Coat: WantmyLook HERE
Top: NecessaryClothing HERE
Leggings: Victorias Secret 
Heels: Solewish HERE


Don't forget to go check out Rosys photos at828twins.com
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page