Hello from Austin, well for this outfit since I wore it while I was there last week. I was so busy vlogging with one memory card that Daniel and I didn't really shoot any outfit photos. I mainly got any outfit photos thanks to GabeMedia . I can't wait to start working on this vlog which I think is going to be amazing so much fun but once again my final cut keeps crashing and I haven't been able to work on any new videos but right after this post I'm taking my computer in to see if they can help me. 
Back to my outfit, I borrowed this super cute romper from Dani and we wore these fringe jacket for the photos but I ended up not wearing mine, she did keep hers on.  I was too hot due to the romper being long sleeved plus off the shoulder (SO CUTE)... wish I had some shots without it on but  I've only worn this jacket once before so I'm happy I did shoot with it on.  








 Photography : Gabe Media
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

 Hello from Austin, well for this outfit since I wore it while I was there last week. I was so busy vlogging with one memory card that Daniel and I didn't really shoot any outfit photos. I mainly got any outfit photos thanks to GabeMedia . I can't wait to start working on this vlog which I think is going to be amazing so much fun but once again my final cut keeps crashing and I haven't been able to work on any new videos but right after this post I'm taking my computer in to see if they can help me. 
Back to my outfit, I borrowed this super cute romper from Dani and we wore these fringe jacket for the photos but I ended up not wearing mine, she did keep hers on.  I was too hot due to the romper being long sleeved plus off the shoulder (SO CUTE)... wish I had some shots without it on but  I've only worn this jacket once before so I'm happy I did shoot with it on.  








 Photography : Gabe Media
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page