Hey guys, I've been so busy with youtube that I've been a little behind when it comes to updating my blog. This look I wore sometime last week I thought I had my nude bag I love in the car but noticed it wasn't so I used the other nude printed bag that I had with me that day. Wish I would have done my romper a size up in a M since the Small del a little too small but I still wore since the weather is still nice. AMI has a super cute selection of rompers HERE. My Heels are Missguided HERE. Filming a Haul soon so you guys can see everything I got from their site ;) 

Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 



Hey guys, I've been so busy with youtube that I've been a little behind when it comes to updating my blog. This look I wore sometime last week I thought I had my nude bag I love in the car but noticed it wasn't so I used the other nude printed bag that I had with me that day. Wish I would have done my romper a size up in a M since the Small del a little too small but I still wore since the weather is still nice. AMI has a super cute selection of rompers HERE. My Heels are Missguided HERE. Filming a Haul soon so you guys can see everything I got from their site ;) 

Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page