Hello, here are the last photos I shot with my friend Rosy. The first photo was actually a test shot but we both loved it lol my fabulous jumpsuit is from Vlabellondon ... anything from the UK I'm automatically in love but this website in particular I love how everything is color coordinated depending in what color you're on the hunt for all the RED from their site you can find HERE.  



Photography : Rosy Melina
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

 Hello, here are the last photos I shot with my friend Rosy. The first photo was actually a test shot but we both loved it lol my fabulous jumpsuit is from Vlabellondon ... anything from the UK I'm automatically in love but this website in particular I love how everything is color coordinated depending in what color you're on the hunt for all the RED from their site you can find HERE.  



Photography : Rosy Melina
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page