Hey guys, guess what? well we took all day yesterday to shoot content to update my blog and I couldn't be more excited. if you guys haven't noticed I also gave my blog a makeover after what feels its been a year or two I didn't. I decided to take advantage of the nice weather to get 3 well 4 looks in but one is basically the same look just switched out jacket which completely changed the look to update all this week and surprise I somewhat ditched the neutrals for change (not really but yes!) Hope you have a great Sunday. Xo 


Blazer (Sold Out) Missguided (similar w/o buttons)  , Romper (Old) Charlotte Russe , Heels ( Old) ShoeMint (similar

  Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK 




Hey guys, guess what? well we took all day yesterday to shoot content to update my blog and I couldn't be more excited. if you guys haven't noticed I also gave my blog a makeover after what feels its been a year or two I didn't. I decided to take advantage of the nice weather to get 3 well 4 looks in but one is basically the same look just switched out jacket which completely changed the look to update all this week and surprise I somewhat ditched the neutrals for change (not really but yes!) Hope you have a great Sunday. Xo 


Blazer (Sold Out) Missguided (similar w/o buttons)  , Romper (Old) Charlotte Russe , Heels ( Old) ShoeMint (similar

  Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK 


Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page