Hey Guys first of all I'm super happy to be introducing this section I actually started a few months ago. Vlogging my Outfit of the Day which is usually the days where I'm shooting new content for the blog ... 1st video vlog {in English } was a success since I accomplished video + outfit post with the photos. The 2nd {in Spanish} which was in Austin Texas with My friend Dany from Nanys Klozet I only got the video content since photos where a fail. 3rd which I shot yesterday was yet another video somewhat success but fail on the photos part , my point here is that the idea behind this new section is to bring you  both video + outfit photos it. I won't guarantee each and every outfit blog post will have a video format to go with it or video with outfit photos but I thought it was a fun way to interact and be more in touch with you guys and for you to actually how an outfit looks like in action. Without further explanation here are the 3 videos I have so far ... Thank you so much for watching and reading. Xo







Hey Guys first of all I'm super happy to be introducing this section I actually started a few months ago. Vlogging my Outfit of the Day which is usually the days where I'm shooting new content for the blog ... 1st video vlog {in English } was a success since I accomplished video + outfit post with the photos. The 2nd {in Spanish} which was in Austin Texas with My friend Dany from Nanys Klozet I only got the video content since photos where a fail. 3rd which I shot yesterday was yet another video somewhat success but fail on the photos part , my point here is that the idea behind this new section is to bring you  both video + outfit photos it. I won't guarantee each and every outfit blog post will have a video format to go with it or video with outfit photos but I thought it was a fun way to interact and be more in touch with you guys and for you to actually how an outfit looks like in action. Without further explanation here are the 3 videos I have so far ... Thank you so much for watching and reading. Xo






Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page