Hey guys... so besides the freezing cold the quality of my photos have lost it since I've been updating the blog with my vlogging camera. We are currently looking into upgrading our old canon camera for one that will not only improve the quality but also to give us or mainly me the motivation to get back into track with updating my blog. Truth is that I actually wanted to quit blogging to just focus on youtube but NO won't make the same mistake I did a few years back quitting youtube for blogging when I can do both ... I won't and I won't be finding anymore EXCUSES! 

 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK 


Hey guys... so besides the freezing cold the quality of my photos have lost it since I've been updating the blog with my vlogging camera. We are currently looking into upgrading our old canon camera for one that will not only improve the quality but also to give us or mainly me the motivation to get back into track with updating my blog. Truth is that I actually wanted to quit blogging to just focus on youtube but NO won't make the same mistake I did a few years back quitting youtube for blogging when I can do both ... I won't and I won't be finding anymore EXCUSES! 

 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK 

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page