Hello Friends. First of all happy new year to all of you !!! Last Month I joined Vlogmas 2015, where I did a video vlog everyday until Christmas... I might have not been updating with new outfits but I managed to do a video everyday and I won't lie there was a few days of sleepless nights not just for editing and stuff but I also quit soda which was extremely hard causing me to constantly feel sick. Hope you guys enjoy the month if you're interested in watching. There is a total of 20 videos begining with the first you can click on the top left for the entire list. From attending events, giving my sister a makeover , showcasing how I edit my instagram photos, new apartment tour and much more :) 

Hello Friends. First of all happy new year to all of you !!! Last Month I joined Vlogmas 2015, where I did a video vlog everyday until Christmas... I might have not been updating with new outfits but I managed to do a video everyday and I won't lie there was a few days of sleepless nights not just for editing and stuff but I also quit soda which was extremely hard causing me to constantly feel sick. Hope you guys enjoy the month if you're interested in watching. There is a total of 20 videos begining with the first you can click on the top left for the entire list. From attending events, giving my sister a makeover , showcasing how I edit my instagram photos, new apartment tour and much more :) 

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page