HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
For todays post I really wanted to recreate a photo I saw of Marylin Monroe which was in black and white on top of a building ... I actually really love how my photos came out even though we shot with iPhone. We also shot this outfit in color which was one of the outfits I featured in my Valentines Day outfit ideas video for youtube HERE posting next. 

 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
 HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
For todays post I really wanted to recreate a photo I saw of Marylin Monroe which was in black and white on top of a building ... I actually really love how my photos came out even though we shot with iPhone. We also shot this outfit in color which was one of the outfits I featured in my Valentines Day outfit ideas video for youtube HERE posting next. 

 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page