Hey guys as promised a little late but I'm here. Here is what I wore on Valentines Day in color. This was one of the outfits I featured on my Valentines Day Outfit Ideas Video I posted on my Youtube. I basically live in this trench I got from Forever21 HERE. Hope you ladies like my outfit. Romper is from Charlotte Russe & Heels from Necessary Clothing.  I'm currently working on the a 2 day vlog that included this day.





 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

 SHOP THE LOOK


Loving these two V-day gifts from Ralph Lauren LOVE which smells AMAZING and pretty rose gold watch from Daisy London .

 Hey guys as promised a little late but I'm here. Here is what I wore on Valentines Day in color. This was one of the outfits I featured on my Valentines Day Outfit Ideas Video I posted on my Youtube. I basically live in this trench I got from Forever21 HERE. Hope you ladies like my outfit. Romper is from Charlotte Russe & Heels from Necessary Clothing.  I'm currently working on the a 2 day vlog that included this day.





 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

 SHOP THE LOOK


Loving these two V-day gifts from Ralph Lauren LOVE which smells AMAZING and pretty rose gold watch from Daisy London .

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page