Hey guys, for this day I also filmed a Vlog | Outfit of the Day for you guys. The Vlog is in Spanish but this is actually the day that I shot a few outfits all the same day to keep the blog updated and just incase you didn't know whenever I do this I tend to use the outfits shot on different days of the exact day I actually post the look on my blog. :)  




 Jacket - H&M similar , Bodysuit BCBGeneration HERE , Jeans MissGuided HERE, Boots Charlotte Russe HERE

Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK 


Hey guys, for this day I also filmed a Vlog | Outfit of the Day for you guys. The Vlog is in Spanish but this is actually the day that I shot a few outfits all the same day to keep the blog updated and just incase you didn't know whenever I do this I tend to use the outfits shot on different days of the exact day I actually post the look on my blog. :)  




 Jacket - H&M similar , Bodysuit BCBGeneration HERE , Jeans MissGuided HERE, Boots Charlotte Russe HERE

Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK 

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page