New obsessions, ever since I got all the Kylie lip kits they are all I wear ... my new watch such a classic & NEXT Radio App! Music is a very central part of my life and I’m constantly streaming, from the moment I wake up to the time I go to bed. My phone dies constantly because of this! What’s really smart about this app is it utilizes your phone’s built in FM receiver hardware with 3X better battery life and 20X less data usage, so NextRadio won’t drain your data plan or battery! Currently available only for devices with FM capabilities.  


New obsessions, ever since I got all the Kylie lip kits they are all I wear ... my new watch such a classic & NEXT Radio App! Music is a very central part of my life and I’m constantly streaming, from the moment I wake up to the time I go to bed. My phone dies constantly because of this! What’s really smart about this app is it utilizes your phone’s built in FM receiver hardware with 3X better battery life and 20X less data usage, so NextRadio won’t drain your data plan or battery! Currently available only for devices with FM capabilities.  

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page