Hey guys, this post is something so special and a dream come true well half of it, we were passing by Corpus Christy and of course the first thing that came to mind was call my mom lol. YES, call my mom to tell her that I was passing by Corpus and that I needed to stop and do a Selena Tour, unfortunately we got there 2 hours after they closed the museum :( Since that happened I told Daniel that I would rather wait to do all I wanted to do on my list but we did visit the monument walked around for a while ... although its been 21 years from her passing there was moments where so many people would gather up. I can't wait to come back, hopefully with my mom since its one of her dreams too!





Hey guys, this post is something so special and a dream come true well half of it, we were passing by Corpus Christy and of course the first thing that came to mind was call my mom lol. YES, call my mom to tell her that I was passing by Corpus and that I needed to stop and do a Selena Tour, unfortunately we got there 2 hours after they closed the museum :( Since that happened I told Daniel that I would rather wait to do all I wanted to do on my list but we did visit the monument walked around for a while ... although its been 21 years from her passing there was moments where so many people would gather up. I can't wait to come back, hopefully with my mom since its one of her dreams too!





Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page