Hey guys, my birthday was on April 2nd I wanted a cute photoshoot all dolled up but I honestly forgot to check the weather before heading out to Cleveland Ohio and all the outfits I took were shorts, a cute dress and it was snowing. My vlog I filmed in spanish so if I celebrate it this upcoming weekend with something I wanted to do I'll do that vlog in english. If not and you guys are bilingual I hope you enjoy this vlog. :) Cleveland surprised me with its beauty and how everything was filled with antiques and british inspired spots. 


BTW I'm thinking about posting 3 times a week on youtube... 2 in english and 1 in spanish. :) 
might need to get into a schedule so you guys can know when since I really enjoy doing both. 
Hey guys, my birthday was on April 2nd I wanted a cute photoshoot all dolled up but I honestly forgot to check the weather before heading out to Cleveland Ohio and all the outfits I took were shorts, a cute dress and it was snowing. My vlog I filmed in spanish so if I celebrate it this upcoming weekend with something I wanted to do I'll do that vlog in english. If not and you guys are bilingual I hope you enjoy this vlog. :) Cleveland surprised me with its beauty and how everything was filled with antiques and british inspired spots. 


BTW I'm thinking about posting 3 times a week on youtube... 2 in english and 1 in spanish. :) 
might need to get into a schedule so you guys can know when since I really enjoy doing both. 

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page