I seriously can't believe that I've been married for 7 years already this past Sunday 6-5-16.. well we have been together for almost 10 but still. I wanted Daniel to pose with me but nope not a chance I can berally get him to be in my video vlogs (which he is getting better with) but anyways we didn't really do anything to special to celebrate like last year that we were in Chicago but this year we got ourselves things we have been wanting for a while now and we can't wait to start playing with. :) I'm also super excited to get back to doing my videos I just decided to take a few days since I was waiting for a contract with a network to be over now to get my creativity an extra spark. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enserio que no puedo creer que estado casada ya por 7 anos este Domingo pasado ... bueno juntos ya casi 10. Les confieso que quería que Daniel posara en una foto conmigo pero no quiso muy apenas consigo que salga en mis videos ( cual ya se esta soltando un poco mas) bueno no planiamos nada en especial como el ano pasado en Chicago pero si nos compramos unas cosas que hemos querido por vario tiempo, muy emocionada para empezar a usarlos. También estoy emocionada para empezar otravez con mis videos porque decidí tomarme unos días solo para esperar que se terminara un contrato que tenia con un network para básicamente darle un spark a mi criativiada. 



Dress gift from my friend Dany NanysKlozet.com

Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
I seriously can't believe that I've been married for 7 years already this past Sunday 6-5-16.. well we have been together for almost 10 but still. I wanted Daniel to pose with me but nope not a chance I can berally get him to be in my video vlogs (which he is getting better with) but anyways we didn't really do anything to special to celebrate like last year that we were in Chicago but this year we got ourselves things we have been wanting for a while now and we can't wait to start playing with. :) I'm also super excited to get back to doing my videos I just decided to take a few days since I was waiting for a contract with a network to be over now to get my creativity an extra spark. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enserio que no puedo creer que estado casada ya por 7 anos este Domingo pasado ... bueno juntos ya casi 10. Les confieso que quería que Daniel posara en una foto conmigo pero no quiso muy apenas consigo que salga en mis videos ( cual ya se esta soltando un poco mas) bueno no planiamos nada en especial como el ano pasado en Chicago pero si nos compramos unas cosas que hemos querido por vario tiempo, muy emocionada para empezar a usarlos. También estoy emocionada para empezar otravez con mis videos porque decidí tomarme unos días solo para esperar que se terminara un contrato que tenia con un network para básicamente darle un spark a mi criativiada. 



Dress gift from my friend Dany NanysKlozet.com

Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page