Hey guys, sooo I think I gained a few pounds once again I mainly noticed thanks to this suit I still remember the last time I wore it I didn't fill in the legs at all it was a bit baggy (HERE) and now It almost didn't go up my butt. I don't mind having thicker legs and a bigger booty at all but I do mind looking chubby so its time to go back at it work out not to loose weight just to feel and look better. I must confess I'm so neural now that I was kinda wishing my suit was not pink but the pink totally makes this suit.  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Holaaaa, creo que eh aumentado varias libras de mas ... les cuento que solo me di cuenta por este set que recuerdo que la ultima vez que me lo puse me quedaba un poco flojo y ahora casi ni sabia mi trasero. La verdad eso no me importa tener mas pierna y trasero pero si no me gusta verme ni sentirme llenita así que ya es tiempo de darle otravez al gym no para perder peso si no para verme y sentirme mejor. Les confieso que como ya casi no me gusta usar color mas que neutrales estaba declinado que mi suit fuera de otro color pero ya se que el rosa lo hace mas bonito. 




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
Hey guys, sooo I think I gained a few pounds once again I mainly noticed thanks to this suit I still remember the last time I wore it I didn't fill in the legs at all it was a bit baggy (HERE) and now It almost didn't go up my butt. I don't mind having thicker legs and a bigger booty at all but I do mind looking chubby so its time to go back at it work out not to loose weight just to feel and look better. I must confess I'm so neural now that I was kinda wishing my suit was not pink but the pink totally makes this suit.  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Holaaaa, creo que eh aumentado varias libras de mas ... les cuento que solo me di cuenta por este set que recuerdo que la ultima vez que me lo puse me quedaba un poco flojo y ahora casi ni sabia mi trasero. La verdad eso no me importa tener mas pierna y trasero pero si no me gusta verme ni sentirme llenita así que ya es tiempo de darle otravez al gym no para perder peso si no para verme y sentirme mejor. Les confieso que como ya casi no me gusta usar color mas que neutrales estaba declinado que mi suit fuera de otro color pero ya se que el rosa lo hace mas bonito. 




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page