Hello again, I can't remember the last time I actually updated the blog on the day I actually shoot but here is what I wore today well 1 out of 4 outfits I wore today. lol Today I finally filmed my Gigi Hadid inspired lookbook so this is actually one of the looks but I will have a separate post for that so stay tuned. Yeah I was inspired on a look on Gigi for this but basically I actually live in outfits just like this, can't wait to show you the rest. :)
--------------------------------------------------------
Hola otravez, No recuerdo cuando fue la ultima vez que actualize mi blog el día que tome las fotos de lo que estaba usando el miso día pero aquí esta bueno 1 de los 4 hahaha. Hoy porfin grabe mi lookbook inspirado en Gigi Hadid so este es uno de los outfits pero pronto hago el post con todos los looks. Si este look fue inspirado en Gigi pero básicamente vivo en outfits así, ya quiero mostar los demás. :) 









 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: 
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK


Hello again, I can't remember the last time I actually updated the blog on the day I actually shoot but here is what I wore today well 1 out of 4 outfits I wore today. lol Today I finally filmed my Gigi Hadid inspired lookbook so this is actually one of the looks but I will have a separate post for that so stay tuned. Yeah I was inspired on a look on Gigi for this but basically I actually live in outfits just like this, can't wait to show you the rest. :)
--------------------------------------------------------
Hola otravez, No recuerdo cuando fue la ultima vez que actualize mi blog el día que tome las fotos de lo que estaba usando el miso día pero aquí esta bueno 1 de los 4 hahaha. Hoy porfin grabe mi lookbook inspirado en Gigi Hadid so este es uno de los outfits pero pronto hago el post con todos los looks. Si este look fue inspirado en Gigi pero básicamente vivo en outfits así, ya quiero mostar los demás. :) 









 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: 
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK


Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page