Hey guys, so here it is my Gigi Hadid Inspired Lookbook. (To watch the video Click on the 2nd photo currently working on getting the video section fixed). I had to cut out 2 outfits I really wanted to recreate since I had most of the pieces in my wardrobe but I didn't find the key pieces for each look so I quickly replaced them with the 1st and last look. I was so upset that my Selena Gomez Inspired lookbook (which was my first official celebrity inspired lookbook was deleted ) so I decided to find more copyright free music ( which is kinda hard to find music I love reason I have my music selection on repeat on almost every video) can't really complain since my channel is still in good standing. Ok so I hate complaining but I'm such a detail freak.... I know the outfits aren't meant to be exact exact but If I have similar items I rather use the things that look the most alike. 1st outfit she had cropped denim mine weren't so cropped since I'm petite so I folded a bit up , 2nd I had a pair of sunglasses almost exact to hers but couldn't find so changed them also I had some sneakers on like she did but again since I'm so petite compared to her my pants were too long had to keep my boots on, 3rd look I had to use a dress as a top since the grey bodysuit I had looked terrible with the duster, I tried so hard so it wouldn't look so bulky but it did and last look ehh I was exhausted by the time we got to that look I looked mad.  After all this complaining I must confess that I still love how the video and outfits turned out either way, all looks are basically what I wear but look number 2 was a tiny bit out of my comfort zone and different which I loved. Hope you like it and let me know which look was your favorite ... already putting together my next celebrity inspired lookbook on Kendall Jenner so stay tuned.
-------------------------------------------
Hola, porfin aqui esta el lookbook inspirado en Gigi Hadid. (Para ver el video hagan click en la segunda foto estoy trabajando en arreglar la sección donde va el video ) Tuve que cortar 2 looks que quería hacer porque tenia casi todo para los dos pero solo me faltaba la pieza clave para los 2 que los cambie a ultima hora y encontré el primer y ultimo look. Estaba un poco triste porque me borraron el video inspirado en Selena Gomez (cual fue mi primer video inspirado en una artista) so me puse a buscar mas música libre de copyright ( super dificil de encontrar musica que me gusta por eso siempre utilizo la misma para todos mis videos ) no me puedo quejar mucho ya que mi canal todavía esta en buen estado. Ok odio estarme quejando pero como soy muy detallista que me gusta hacer los outfits parecerse lo mas posible especialmente si tengo cosas parecidas. Odio quejarme pero les tengo que decir, el primer outfit sus pantalones eran mas cortos y como yo estoy chapara los tuve que subir tantito , el segundo tenia unos lentes casi exactos a los de ella pero no los encontré y también tenia unos tenis como ella pero como les cuento como estoy chapara me tuve que dejarme la botitas puestas, el tercer no me gusto el bodysuit que traía puesto con la chamara so me puse un vestido como blusa y trate de no hacerlo notar pero si se notaba poco el ultimo nada solo que como fue el ultimo me miraba y estaba muy cansada y me via enojada. Bueno ya que me desahoge les confieso que me encanto el video y el resultado de los outfits también , todos me gustaron ya que son como outfits que me pondría oh ya me eh puesto antes pero el segundo look me encanto por ser diferente. Espero que les guste y me dejen saber cual outfit les gusto mas... yo les cuento que ya casi tengo el proximo listo inspirado en Kendall Jenner. 




Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
 SHOP THE LOOK


Hey guys, so here it is my Gigi Hadid Inspired Lookbook. (To watch the video Click on the 2nd photo currently working on getting the video section fixed). I had to cut out 2 outfits I really wanted to recreate since I had most of the pieces in my wardrobe but I didn't find the key pieces for each look so I quickly replaced them with the 1st and last look. I was so upset that my Selena Gomez Inspired lookbook (which was my first official celebrity inspired lookbook was deleted ) so I decided to find more copyright free music ( which is kinda hard to find music I love reason I have my music selection on repeat on almost every video) can't really complain since my channel is still in good standing. Ok so I hate complaining but I'm such a detail freak.... I know the outfits aren't meant to be exact exact but If I have similar items I rather use the things that look the most alike. 1st outfit she had cropped denim mine weren't so cropped since I'm petite so I folded a bit up , 2nd I had a pair of sunglasses almost exact to hers but couldn't find so changed them also I had some sneakers on like she did but again since I'm so petite compared to her my pants were too long had to keep my boots on, 3rd look I had to use a dress as a top since the grey bodysuit I had looked terrible with the duster, I tried so hard so it wouldn't look so bulky but it did and last look ehh I was exhausted by the time we got to that look I looked mad.  After all this complaining I must confess that I still love how the video and outfits turned out either way, all looks are basically what I wear but look number 2 was a tiny bit out of my comfort zone and different which I loved. Hope you like it and let me know which look was your favorite ... already putting together my next celebrity inspired lookbook on Kendall Jenner so stay tuned.
-------------------------------------------
Hola, porfin aqui esta el lookbook inspirado en Gigi Hadid. (Para ver el video hagan click en la segunda foto estoy trabajando en arreglar la sección donde va el video ) Tuve que cortar 2 looks que quería hacer porque tenia casi todo para los dos pero solo me faltaba la pieza clave para los 2 que los cambie a ultima hora y encontré el primer y ultimo look. Estaba un poco triste porque me borraron el video inspirado en Selena Gomez (cual fue mi primer video inspirado en una artista) so me puse a buscar mas música libre de copyright ( super dificil de encontrar musica que me gusta por eso siempre utilizo la misma para todos mis videos ) no me puedo quejar mucho ya que mi canal todavía esta en buen estado. Ok odio estarme quejando pero como soy muy detallista que me gusta hacer los outfits parecerse lo mas posible especialmente si tengo cosas parecidas. Odio quejarme pero les tengo que decir, el primer outfit sus pantalones eran mas cortos y como yo estoy chapara los tuve que subir tantito , el segundo tenia unos lentes casi exactos a los de ella pero no los encontré y también tenia unos tenis como ella pero como les cuento como estoy chapara me tuve que dejarme la botitas puestas, el tercer no me gusto el bodysuit que traía puesto con la chamara so me puse un vestido como blusa y trate de no hacerlo notar pero si se notaba poco el ultimo nada solo que como fue el ultimo me miraba y estaba muy cansada y me via enojada. Bueno ya que me desahoge les confieso que me encanto el video y el resultado de los outfits también , todos me gustaron ya que son como outfits que me pondría oh ya me eh puesto antes pero el segundo look me encanto por ser diferente. Espero que les guste y me dejen saber cual outfit les gusto mas... yo les cuento que ya casi tengo el proximo listo inspirado en Kendall Jenner. 




Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
 SHOP THE LOOK


Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page