Hello, as promised here are the photos I took a few months ago and never posted ...  looking through them again I noticed that I probably didn't post since my favorite was over exposed so I decided to make it black and white and thought why not go ahead and do the same to the other 2 I liked. lol I actually have a video vlog for this day ( in spanish HERE) I was feeling inspired to wear something different not really expected for the jumpsuit I was wearing... my look made me think of both Kendall and Gigi and for my surprise later I found two outfits that actually resembled mine as a mix of both. Hope you like it. Xo 
-----------------------------------------------------
Hola, lo prometido es deuda aquí unas fotos que tome hace varios meses y que nunca publique... viendo las fotos otravez creo que no las publiqué porque el color de mi foto favorita estaba terrible así que decidí hacerla en blanco y negro y ya que también hice las otras 2 que me gustaron. De echo tengo un vlog de este día AQUI. Este día me sentía inspirada de usar algo diferente no tan esperado para el jumpsuit que estaba usando... mi look me hizo pensar en Kendall y Gigi y para mi sorpresa encontré dos outfits algo parecidos al mío como una combinación de los dos. Espero les guste. Xo  




Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
 SHOP THE LOOK



 Hello, as promised here are the photos I took a few months ago and never posted ...  looking through them again I noticed that I probably didn't post since my favorite was over exposed so I decided to make it black and white and thought why not go ahead and do the same to the other 2 I liked. lol I actually have a video vlog for this day ( in spanish HERE) I was feeling inspired to wear something different not really expected for the jumpsuit I was wearing... my look made me think of both Kendall and Gigi and for my surprise later I found two outfits that actually resembled mine as a mix of both. Hope you like it. Xo 
-----------------------------------------------------
Hola, lo prometido es deuda aquí unas fotos que tome hace varios meses y que nunca publique... viendo las fotos otravez creo que no las publiqué porque el color de mi foto favorita estaba terrible así que decidí hacerla en blanco y negro y ya que también hice las otras 2 que me gustaron. De echo tengo un vlog de este día AQUI. Este día me sentía inspirada de usar algo diferente no tan esperado para el jumpsuit que estaba usando... mi look me hizo pensar en Kendall y Gigi y para mi sorpresa encontré dos outfits algo parecidos al mío como una combinación de los dos. Espero les guste. Xo  




Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
 SHOP THE LOOK

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page