Hello, Like I told you on my last post I want to keep the blog updated atleast 3 times a week so here is a little throwback to 2014. I still remember this day as if it was yesterday ( funny to mention I have a terrible memory ... maybe a terrible short term memory because if I have a photo or something to take me back I have the best memory down to the details lol ) I don't know if that makes any sense but anyway I was looking through my old photos where some had me like "No , No, NO! and others like these that had me like "Aww WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!" not in a bad way more like the feelings behind the photos. The process of picking out my outfit, getting ready to go shoot then coming home too excited to choose the photos for my post. A little about these photos ... we did a shoot for MyBag a handbag store located here in Dallas also online MyBag.net they wanted photos for their online store and also for a big frame for their store reason why we had 3 different colored bags... can you guess which photo was chosen for the frame ? If you guessed Pink you where right... the moment we all saw the photos we knew it was the one. If by any chance you live in Dallas and go to their store you can still find the frame there. :)


Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
Hello, Like I told you on my last post I want to keep the blog updated atleast 3 times a week so here is a little throwback to 2014. I still remember this day as if it was yesterday ( funny to mention I have a terrible memory ... maybe a terrible short term memory because if I have a photo or something to take me back I have the best memory down to the details lol ) I don't know if that makes any sense but anyway I was looking through my old photos where some had me like "No , No, NO! and others like these that had me like "Aww WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!" not in a bad way more like the feelings behind the photos. The process of picking out my outfit, getting ready to go shoot then coming home too excited to choose the photos for my post. A little about these photos ... we did a shoot for MyBag a handbag store located here in Dallas also online MyBag.net they wanted photos for their online store and also for a big frame for their store reason why we had 3 different colored bags... can you guess which photo was chosen for the frame ? If you guessed Pink you where right... the moment we all saw the photos we knew it was the one. If by any chance you live in Dallas and go to their store you can still find the frame there. :)


Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page