Hello, I'm back yet again trying to catch up with posting all the photos I've been shooting this past month plus not to mention the lost files I recently discovered and haven't posted either. Anyway here are some photos of a photoshoot we did for mybag.net reason for all the different bags, I actually had outfit changes this day but Daniel forgot to charge his batteries so I only did this outfit this day then we finished a few more photos on the previous post with the blue bag ( vlog on this day in spanish if interested HERE) About my outfit : I still remember when I got this tee I wanted to pair it with boots and years later I finally did ... I can't believe I'm tying "years later" took me that long HERE
---------------------------------------------------------------
Hola, aqui otravez tratando de actualizarme y publicar todas las fotos que hemos tomado es mes pasado y eso no incluyendo los looks que encontré nunca publicados. Bueno aquí están estas de un photoshoot que hicimos para mybag.net la razón por cual tengo diferente bolsas este día... de echo llevaba mas outfits pero a Daniel se le olvido cargar las baterias así que las dejamos para otro día cual fue del post pasado con la bolsa azul abajo les dejo un vlog de este día por si lo quieren ver. Sobre mi outfit : todavía me acuerdo que cuando compre esta camiseta tenia este look en mente para ella y años después aquí estoy ... no puedo creer que me tarde "años"AQUI por si lo quieren ver.




Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
Hello, I'm back yet again trying to catch up with posting all the photos I've been shooting this past month plus not to mention the lost files I recently discovered and haven't posted either. Anyway here are some photos of a photoshoot we did for mybag.net reason for all the different bags, I actually had outfit changes this day but Daniel forgot to charge his batteries so I only did this outfit this day then we finished a few more photos on the previous post with the blue bag ( vlog on this day in spanish if interested HERE) About my outfit : I still remember when I got this tee I wanted to pair it with boots and years later I finally did ... I can't believe I'm tying "years later" took me that long HERE
---------------------------------------------------------------
Hola, aqui otravez tratando de actualizarme y publicar todas las fotos que hemos tomado es mes pasado y eso no incluyendo los looks que encontré nunca publicados. Bueno aquí están estas de un photoshoot que hicimos para mybag.net la razón por cual tengo diferente bolsas este día... de echo llevaba mas outfits pero a Daniel se le olvido cargar las baterias así que las dejamos para otro día cual fue del post pasado con la bolsa azul abajo les dejo un vlog de este día por si lo quieren ver. Sobre mi outfit : todavía me acuerdo que cuando compre esta camiseta tenia este look en mente para ella y años después aquí estoy ... no puedo creer que me tarde "años"AQUI por si lo quieren ver.




Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

1 comment

  1. SO beautiful shhoting. Love this outfit and your bag is amazing! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page