Hey guys here are a few more photos from The Edit by 17 blogpost I just published ... I decided to put them in a separate post just to show how I styled the top before the actual shoot that ended up being the all white with the blue bag although I did love the black little fringe bag too. On the look with the hat ... I actually forgot my choker and listened to my hubby to wear heels when I actually had booties in the car I originally wanted to wear (Oh well, next time ) I'm posting 2 other outfit I shot featuring the collection next :) 
--------------------------------------------
Hola, aqui unas pocas mas fotos de el post que acabo de publicar "The Edit by 17".... decidí en poner estas fotos en otro post por separado para mostrarles como estaba usando la blusita antes de las fotos oficiales cual fueron toda de blanco con la bolsa azul aunque también me encanto con la bolsita negra. En el outfit con la gorra... de echo se me olvido el chocker y le hize caso a daniel de ponerme tacones cuando yo quiera unas botitas pero ya que después lo usare así :) 













Hey guys here are a few more photos from The Edit by 17 blogpost I just published ... I decided to put them in a separate post just to show how I styled the top before the actual shoot that ended up being the all white with the blue bag although I did love the black little fringe bag too. On the look with the hat ... I actually forgot my choker and listened to my hubby to wear heels when I actually had booties in the car I originally wanted to wear (Oh well, next time ) I'm posting 2 other outfit I shot featuring the collection next :) 
--------------------------------------------
Hola, aqui unas pocas mas fotos de el post que acabo de publicar "The Edit by 17".... decidí en poner estas fotos en otro post por separado para mostrarles como estaba usando la blusita antes de las fotos oficiales cual fueron toda de blanco con la bolsa azul aunque también me encanto con la bolsita negra. En el outfit con la gorra... de echo se me olvido el chocker y le hize caso a daniel de ponerme tacones cuando yo quiera unas botitas pero ya que después lo usare así :) 










1 comment

  1. Love the off the shoulder top.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page