Helloooo, this look is one of 4 I did for my upcoming lookbook inspired on Kendall Jenner... forgot sunglasses and changed the shoes but thats ok ... like I've mentioned I like to work with whats already in my closet and buy if I need 1 or 2 things for a look which I could have found similar shoes for this look which were gold pointy heels but I didn't think it was such a big deal so I sticked to the black. This look actually reminded me a lot of Kylie Jenner too... I love all black looks don't you? 
---------------------------------------------------------
Holaaaa, este es un look de 4 que acabo de hacer para un lookbook inspirado en Kendall Jenner... se me olvidaron los lentes y cambie los zapatos pero esta bien... como eh mencionado anteriormente me gusta trabajar con looks que ya tengo cosas parecidas en mi closet oh que solo me falte una o dos cosas cual pude haber echo para este look que solo necesitaba los zapatos dorados pero no lo vi muy necesario así que use estos negros. De echo este look me recordó mucho a Kylie Jenner también... me encantan looks toda de negro ... a ustedes? 



Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
 SHOP THE LOOK


Helloooo, this look is one of 4 I did for my upcoming lookbook inspired on Kendall Jenner... forgot sunglasses and changed the shoes but thats ok ... like I've mentioned I like to work with whats already in my closet and buy if I need 1 or 2 things for a look which I could have found similar shoes for this look which were gold pointy heels but I didn't think it was such a big deal so I sticked to the black. This look actually reminded me a lot of Kylie Jenner too... I love all black looks don't you? 
---------------------------------------------------------
Holaaaa, este es un look de 4 que acabo de hacer para un lookbook inspirado en Kendall Jenner... se me olvidaron los lentes y cambie los zapatos pero esta bien... como eh mencionado anteriormente me gusta trabajar con looks que ya tengo cosas parecidas en mi closet oh que solo me falte una o dos cosas cual pude haber echo para este look que solo necesitaba los zapatos dorados pero no lo vi muy necesario así que use estos negros. De echo este look me recordó mucho a Kylie Jenner también... me encantan looks toda de negro ... a ustedes? 



Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
 SHOP THE LOOK


Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page