Hey guys, so here is the other look I was talking about being my favorite of the week photos / outfit. I know you guys have probably seen 100s off the shoulder tops and so have I since its one of the biggest trends right now and I finally gave in. I have worn a red one a while back but this is my new favorite hands down. The color, design and fit is perfection. This one right here is from The Edit by 17 HERE a collection from Seventeen Magazine, I got a few other things and I must say that I'm obsessed with their collection that I want it all.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hola, aqui el otro look que les platique que fue mi favorito de la semana fotos y outfit. Yo se que probablemente han visto como 100 blusitas así porque yo si ya que es una de las tendencias mas grandes de la temporada y porfin me rendí y agarre esta. El color, diseño y calidad es perfección, la mía es de The Edit by 17 collecion de Seventeen Magazine AQUI. Agarre otras varias cosas y tengo que decir que estoy obsesionada con la collecion que quiero todo lo demás. 








Hey guys, so here is the other look I was talking about being my favorite of the week photos / outfit. I know you guys have probably seen 100s off the shoulder tops and so have I since its one of the biggest trends right now and I finally gave in. I have worn a red one a while back but this is my new favorite hands down. The color, design and fit is perfection. This one right here is from The Edit by 17 HERE a collection from Seventeen Magazine, I got a few other things and I must say that I'm obsessed with their collection that I want it all.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hola, aqui el otro look que les platique que fue mi favorito de la semana fotos y outfit. Yo se que probablemente han visto como 100 blusitas así porque yo si ya que es una de las tendencias mas grandes de la temporada y porfin me rendí y agarre esta. El color, diseño y calidad es perfección, la mía es de The Edit by 17 collecion de Seventeen Magazine AQUI. Agarre otras varias cosas y tengo que decir que estoy obsesionada con la collecion que quiero todo lo demás. 







Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page