Hey guys here are my new favorite boots from Public Desire-HERE . Ive been waiting for them for what seemed an eternity because really wanted them, I'm a 7.5 lately a 7 now in most places but since public desire doesn't carry half sizes I usually go for 7 on all my heels I don't know why I ordered a size 8...  if you're planning to buy them and your a half size like me I would really recommend going down instead of up.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hola a todos , aqui están mis nuevas botas favoritas de Public Desire. Eh estado esperando por ellas por lo que se siente como una eternidad solo porque las quiera tanto. yo soy talla media  últimamente 7 en casi todos los lugares pero como public desire no tiene tallas medias siempre agarro mis zapatos en talla 7 y esta ves no se porque agarre 8 .... si están planeando comprar estas botas y eres talla media te recomiendo que agarres una talla mas chica y no grande en estas botas. 



Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK



Hey guys here are my new favorite boots from Public Desire-HERE . Ive been waiting for them for what seemed an eternity because really wanted them, I'm a 7.5 lately a 7 now in most places but since public desire doesn't carry half sizes I usually go for 7 on all my heels I don't know why I ordered a size 8...  if you're planning to buy them and your a half size like me I would really recommend going down instead of up.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hola a todos , aqui están mis nuevas botas favoritas de Public Desire. Eh estado esperando por ellas por lo que se siente como una eternidad solo porque las quiera tanto. yo soy talla media  últimamente 7 en casi todos los lugares pero como public desire no tiene tallas medias siempre agarro mis zapatos en talla 7 y esta ves no se porque agarre 8 .... si están planeando comprar estas botas y eres talla media te recomiendo que agarres una talla mas chica y no grande en estas botas. 



Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page