Hey guys thought I would share more of what I share on all my other social media on the blog too like I used to... last Thursday Night I attended an Latin Grammy Acoustic Session of Gloria Trevi here in Dallas and I vlogged it all for you guys (vlog in spanish) I had an amazing time and can't wait to wear this outfit again to shoot but to also mix and create other outfits with this rose gold set from MissGuided.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hola, pense que estaria bueno compartir con ustedes mas de lo que comparto en otras redes sociales aquí en mi blog como lo hacia antes... pasado Jueves atentedi a un concierto acústico de Gloria Trevi aquí en Dallas y lo grabe todo para ustedes les dejo el vlog para que lo ven. Me divertí mucho y ya quiero usar este outfit otravez para fotos y también combinar las piezas con otras cosas para diferentes looks con este set rose gold de MissGuided. 


SHOP MY LOOK
Hey guys thought I would share more of what I share on all my other social media on the blog too like I used to... last Thursday Night I attended an Latin Grammy Acoustic Session of Gloria Trevi here in Dallas and I vlogged it all for you guys (vlog in spanish) I had an amazing time and can't wait to wear this outfit again to shoot but to also mix and create other outfits with this rose gold set from MissGuided.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hola, pense que estaria bueno compartir con ustedes mas de lo que comparto en otras redes sociales aquí en mi blog como lo hacia antes... pasado Jueves atentedi a un concierto acústico de Gloria Trevi aquí en Dallas y lo grabe todo para ustedes les dejo el vlog para que lo ven. Me divertí mucho y ya quiero usar este outfit otravez para fotos y también combinar las piezas con otras cosas para diferentes looks con este set rose gold de MissGuided. 


SHOP MY LOOK

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page