Greetings from Denver Colorado, I feel so bad for always saying that Denver wasn't a place that sparked my interest because now I love love love it here. We spent 3 days here today Sunday being the last here is what I wore on Friday yeah overalls for my outfit of the night lol not to mentioned I changed into my sneakers to go and be a tourist and explore the city during the night. We managed to shoot these few photos before it was too dark although it did cause a few to be blurry one of them being my favorite but its not that noticeable. About my outfit: I was so excited when I found my overalls cleaning out my closet I knew I wanted to bring them back out for an outfit... this look came to mind. Hope you guys like it as much as I did. :) currently trying to upload my weekend vlogs I do in spnaish
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Saludos de Denver Colorado, me siento tan mal por siempre estar diciendo que Denver no era un lugar que me llamaba la atención porque ahora lo amo. Nos quedamos 3 días por acá hoy siendo nuestro ultimo día pero aquí esta lo que use el Viernes si overalls para una noche fuera hahah y eso sin mencionar que me cambie a tenis para irnos a turistiar de noche. Logramos tomar estas fotos antes que que se pusiera muy obscuro aunque si salieron varias un poco borosas una de ellas siendo mi foto favorita pero no se noto mucho. Acerca de mi outfit : Me emocione en cuanto encontre mis overalls limpiando mi closet, supe que quería volverlos a usar ... y este es el look que se me vino en mente espero que les gusta tanto como me gusto a mi. :) actualmente tratando de subir mis vlogs del fin de semana 








Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK




Greetings from Denver Colorado, I feel so bad for always saying that Denver wasn't a place that sparked my interest because now I love love love it here. We spent 3 days here today Sunday being the last here is what I wore on Friday yeah overalls for my outfit of the night lol not to mentioned I changed into my sneakers to go and be a tourist and explore the city during the night. We managed to shoot these few photos before it was too dark although it did cause a few to be blurry one of them being my favorite but its not that noticeable. About my outfit: I was so excited when I found my overalls cleaning out my closet I knew I wanted to bring them back out for an outfit... this look came to mind. Hope you guys like it as much as I did. :) currently trying to upload my weekend vlogs I do in spnaish
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Saludos de Denver Colorado, me siento tan mal por siempre estar diciendo que Denver no era un lugar que me llamaba la atención porque ahora lo amo. Nos quedamos 3 días por acá hoy siendo nuestro ultimo día pero aquí esta lo que use el Viernes si overalls para una noche fuera hahah y eso sin mencionar que me cambie a tenis para irnos a turistiar de noche. Logramos tomar estas fotos antes que que se pusiera muy obscuro aunque si salieron varias un poco borosas una de ellas siendo mi foto favorita pero no se noto mucho. Acerca de mi outfit : Me emocione en cuanto encontre mis overalls limpiando mi closet, supe que quería volverlos a usar ... y este es el look que se me vino en mente espero que les gusta tanto como me gusto a mi. :) actualmente tratando de subir mis vlogs del fin de semana 








Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page