Hey guys, before I forget about these photos here they are I shot a few weeks ago in a not so cool weather lol I was boiling up. I'm so ready for the temperatures to drop a bit... how cool is my poncho? I tried to get an action shot but the photos where coming out so blurry thanks to how late it was when we headed out. Poncho is from Edit by 17. boots, Public Desire , bag mybag.net and dress thrift find.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hola, antes de que se me olvide publicar estas fotos aquí están ... estas las tome hace varias semanas cuendo el clima estaba un poco muy caliente. Ya estoy listísima para que las temperaturas bajen pero que opinan de este poncho ? esta increíble no? intente tomar fotos en ación pero estaban saliendo un poco borrosas porque ya estaba un poco muy tarde para fotos de aquí que llegáramos. 





Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram /  Youtube
Hey guys, before I forget about these photos here they are I shot a few weeks ago in a not so cool weather lol I was boiling up. I'm so ready for the temperatures to drop a bit... how cool is my poncho? I tried to get an action shot but the photos where coming out so blurry thanks to how late it was when we headed out. Poncho is from Edit by 17. boots, Public Desire , bag mybag.net and dress thrift find.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hola, antes de que se me olvide publicar estas fotos aquí están ... estas las tome hace varias semanas cuendo el clima estaba un poco muy caliente. Ya estoy listísima para que las temperaturas bajen pero que opinan de este poncho ? esta increíble no? intente tomar fotos en ación pero estaban saliendo un poco borrosas porque ya estaba un poco muy tarde para fotos de aquí que llegáramos. 





Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram /  Youtube

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page