Jacket Zara - similar HERE
Graphic tee - MissGuided HERE
Bag- Mybag.net
Hey guys here I go again wearing this graphic tee ... I should probably just film a bit of each outfit I shoot because I've worn this top twice already meaning I would have just had to wear it two more times for a How to Style video but didn't film my outfit the first time I wore this tee. lol anyways next time I'll plan things out better but here is another look ft. the video I did film on How to Style my metallic jacket. Hope you like it. Xo 
---------------------------------------------------
Hola aqui otravez usando esta camisa ... caul probablemente debería de comenzar a grabar mini videos cuando estoy tomando fotos ya que ya me eh puesto esta camiseta dos veces cual quiere decir que solo me fueran faltado 2 mas para hacer un How to style video pero no grabe la primera vez que use esta camisa para la próxima voy a planear mas pero aqui esta otro look del video que si grabe en How to style esta chamara metálica. Espero les guste. Xo 
Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Youtube





Jacket Zara - similar HERE
Graphic tee - MissGuided HERE
Bag- Mybag.net
Hey guys here I go again wearing this graphic tee ... I should probably just film a bit of each outfit I shoot because I've worn this top twice already meaning I would have just had to wear it two more times for a How to Style video but didn't film my outfit the first time I wore this tee. lol anyways next time I'll plan things out better but here is another look ft. the video I did film on How to Style my metallic jacket. Hope you like it. Xo 
---------------------------------------------------
Hola aqui otravez usando esta camisa ... caul probablemente debería de comenzar a grabar mini videos cuando estoy tomando fotos ya que ya me eh puesto esta camiseta dos veces cual quiere decir que solo me fueran faltado 2 mas para hacer un How to style video pero no grabe la primera vez que use esta camisa para la próxima voy a planear mas pero aqui esta otro look del video que si grabe en How to style esta chamara metálica. Espero les guste. Xo 
Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Youtube

1 comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page